Monday, May 18, 2009

Problem with having more than one blog

The problem with that is that I accidentally signed into incorrect account and posted. Well it has been a while since I posted to this one, lol. Down to my last few days here in Deming. Packing up my stuff and loading some to vehicle tomorrow. Go wash clothes one last time at laundromat, I sure ain't going to miss that. Mom and Sis will be here Saturday and then we make trek back across country. Will be "funner" with them than trip out here. Can actually stop see stuff I we want to. I can say the one good thing about this assignment has been the weather, been sunny and hot every day. At home has been nothing but rain rain rain. Maybe I can package up some of the sunshine and drag it back with me.

I have not heard of next assignment yet. Am told jobs are "scarce" because of the economy. Hey got plans if no assignment. Another agency, hospital in town, in town agency. Not sure why jobs are scarce when there seem to be plenty of options for me, but hey just going with the plan. Things will work out they always do.

And yes I have met someone. He is someone that I am really interested in. We have not officially met in person, but we have talked for over a week. We have a planned date on the Thursday when I get back in town. Will give the low down on him, once get his permission, lmao. Would hate to "blurb" him all over this and him want to be a bit more private. But hoping all things will work out cause he is someone really really special.

Okies all time to head to bed soon. Lots to do tomorrow and then next 3 days I hope will breeze on by. Take care all. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment