Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still at home

Well this just stinks. The agency I am currently with can't seem to locate me a position. So have an additional agency shopping around for me also. Hope to hear something in the next day or two or will be adding a third agency. I need to work and want to work. Not sure what the dang deal is. My original agency states it is due to the economy. Yeah, don't see that, not with all the nurses that are needed and all the sick peeps in the world. But being I don't know for a fact will have to accept it. To make matters worse, this past Sunday had an excruciating headache. Migraine big time. Unexplained and out of no where. Was sitting on the couch watching race and boom headache. Pulsating brain squeezing head ache. Mom came home after I had if for about 30 minutes freaked her out and she couldn't even drive me to hospital, had ambulance come pick me up and deliver me there. I so was embarrassed on that but sure did like the fact that 4 hours later headache finally eased up some and allowed me to function again. Not sure what is causing them either, because I had one Monday also. I am thinking has to do something with pulled muscle or pinched nerve somehow. Surely don't want to think the worst scenario (anuerysm). So for now trying to take it easy no lifting, pulling or straining and keeping neck in great alignment.

I know it has been a while since I been on here updating. I need to do better yeah yeah. Perhaps can set a goal to at least write on Mon, Weds and Friday for now. If I can keep to that then can add on other days when something spectacular, lol.

Okay for those who don't know I joined Match.com last month, due to the fact that I was extremely bored and extremely lonely parked up in the big town of Deming, NM, lmao. Anyway "met" one fellow from there, he turned out to be a dud. Was all "talk" but could not hold the muster. As in, scheduled us a meet time and then just didn't show up nor called no nothing ugh. Men!! Anyway we finally met on the Thursday and he was a great guy, but.... don't need to be played as second fiddle to his life. I understand crap goes on in peoples lifes but good golly if you are pursuing a woman, pursue her, lol. Well now yesterday, a fellow "winked" at me, winked back and voila now we are chatting on yahoo. He is nice, stationed in Iraq right now. We will have to see how things go though cause for those who don't know, last year was scammed big time by a jerk with a sob story. Believed it all hook line and sinker. I am too trusting of a person sometimes. There are other fellows chatting with me, but that one sounds most interesting. I find it cool to first be talking with someone so far far away, lol. Internet is so cool sometimes. And find it interesting talking to someone with a career in military. Nice to have someone standing up for our countries beliefs. Any way time will tell. He has 3 more months to "serve" then he is retiring. I sure hope that this is all on the up and up. I am so tired of liars and fake people.

Ex stopped by yesterday to pick up his mail at my Mom's. Laughed after he left he is so predictable and readable now that I got my emotions out of it. Only dang reason he came over basically yesterday was to let me know he got him a Harley. Like I care, lmao. Whooopeee!! And he can't pay his bills or have a place to live he is so broke, but can afford to pay for a harley what a ding bat!!

Talked to my friend Jackie!! Hey Jackie!!! Gosh miss her. Seems like only time I call her though is when I down in dumps. Got to be a better friend than that. They still in need of peeps in Farmville, just no travlers for ICU. Hey, if take some Med surg assignments and they don't kill me may have to dash up there and do one, just so can spend more time with her and all the people I met up there. That was some great country to live in. Just cannot afford to live there and pay for this dang old house here. Ugh!!

Am thinking going to have to do something with that house. Told ex he has 2 weeks to finalize loan or something. If he doesn't get a loan for it soon, I am going to have to contact real estate agent either sell or rent it. Which means major clean out still needed. And guess whos stuff going to be hitting the dump big time, lmao. He so ticks me off can't even get his junk out of the house. What can I say?? Knew he would be this way.

Well not much else going on. Going to go have lunch with Lanny. Hopefully hear an interview today and be ready to head off next week. Wondering about filling out for NV endorsement. Titan says has openings there quite often. That would be a cool assignment I think. Farmed out to SC, NH, VA and TX. I think that is all the places, lol. Surely one of them will hit.

Okies off of here for the day. Sure hope things in my life turn around. Take care all my friends and until next time!! Donna

FYI some how you can "follow" this blog and I think it sends you notification when I update. Is that right gamer????

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is correct .. they can add as a followers with their own blog off the dashboard or they can use their google /gmail account .. I hope this helps .
    huggers
    gamer

    ReplyDelete