Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello and Welcome to my Blog

Well being there is sooooooooooo much out here in Deming, NM to do. Decided no better time like the present to start a blog. I arrived here last Thursday (3 days ago) and am a right bored. Miffed. Upset. Lonely. Did I say bored?? Today is Easter Sunday, so Happy Easter to all those that are reading this. Will post some more later today. Going to get ready in a bit and head out. Walmart (yes they have one, thank goodness) to get some Nyquil got a bit of a cold, it is hard to regulate temp in this hotel room. Ride past the hospital I will be working at. And that will be the highlight of my day. Well besides working on this blog. LOL So I am hanging in there and will catch those of you up on this adventure later on. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment