Monday, April 20, 2009

Recap of Frist Night Shift

Well worked first night, if you want to call it working, lol. could have put all the work that I did in one hour, lol. Read book, did sudoku, ate and ate and ate, lol. Ate fruit trying to watch what I eat, hehe.

Got put on call tonight. So means I got to kind of stay up in case they call me in. Going to try and make it till 2 am, and then will call in and see how ER status is and all. Kind of works out cause tomorrow supposed to move into the "house" will have photos soon. "Granny" still says she cannot see the photos. Hope all works out cause not sure if Fancy barked or not. But had hang up phone calls from 830-930 am this morning while I was trying to sleep, being all my family and friends have my cell phone number just took receiver off the hook. So FYI Comfort Inn might say they are Pet Friendly but rethink that thought. Dogs are like children, too you know. You can train em and bring em up well, but once they out of your sight do you really know what they do?? and do you have any control over what they do?? Ummmm No, like I can make the dog not bark.

Any way will have more updates. And also will recap my trip out here. Have a great day all!! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment