Thursday, April 23, 2009

Missed posting Yesterday, recapping yesterday and today

Well yesterday was another terrible day in this traveling experience, well it started the day before, lol. Okies was coming off of nights so my "days" are mixed up and I have to think what happened when.

Tuesday I had to come over here and count every "fork" in the apartment with realtor. As crazy, lol, took us almost 2 hours to "count" every thing that was in the apartment. (Turned this Swamp cooler on) Unloaded what I had in car here, then went back to Hotel to sleep and pack up rest of my stuff there. Took me till about 5 pm and arrived back here with rest of my stuff, except sleeping stuff if was still hot over here, planned on sleeping at hotel. Went to eat dinner, came back to the house and picked Fancy up cause it was still very warm in here. Back to hotel. Watched Dancing with Stars results and having hearing the herd of elephants over me once again decided I would just head on over to house and start my stay there. Checked out of hotel, came to house. About 930 pm, went to put my lenses in and nooooooooooo freaking water. Ackkkkk!!! Checked all faucets, yep no water. Confused me cause flushed toilet earlier in day and that about all I remember of water usage (what I get when you doing stuff in a sleep deprived daze). Called realtor who was like its 930 pm just what can I do about it at this time of night?? What a ding dong, helllloooooo call the owner and find out how to turn the water on. Went to bed no CPAP and hot hot hot in the bedroom, freezer in living room area mind ya. Got to love this Swamp cooler, have no clue how people how here live like this. Awoke on Wednesday morning.

Well I woke up on Wednesday morning, well either swamp cooler kicked in or due to the fact air temp outside drops to 50 degrees outside, the "heat" came on. Terrible sinus cold, sore throat and feel like death warmed over. Will be lucky if I do not get pneumonia. Can't lay in the bed though, cable man coming by to hook up cable to that very large TV in living room. Hey, it makes racket and I can see a pic on it, I am grateful and happy. Slept off and on, drugged up as much as possible. But boy do I want out of this place. This has been the most worst experience I have had and do NOT want any more assignments like this. Actually, I told my recruiter that I am coming home at the end of this assignment, either get a job there or find another agency. This has been one big mess since I got out here. UGH!!

But today, alas it is always a good day after a terrible day. Ever notice that.?? Still got some of my cold, but drugging up as much as possible. Should feel rested, lol, slept 12 hours, lmao. Wanted a nap this afternoon, but wouldn't allow myself because work Day shift tomorrow. (Only 12 more working days after tomorrow) Manager out here called to check on me and to see if I would reup my contract, ummm didn't say it this way but Hell NO!! Told her that I liked the hospital and the employees but with my "wonderful" experience here think I will just move on. Let me tell you there is absolutely nothing and when I say nothing, I mean nothing, to do out here. Unless you want to drive 1.5 hours to head to El Paso. I have decided that at one point the highway (I-10) came through the main road here and then the highway "grew" and went outside the town and there went the town. Houses here a run down looking. And I have seen numerous homeless people roaming around.

Fancy likes the house though, she has settled on down. Think she likes being in a big open room when she is in her cage not a tiny little space. She is a good dog. Can teach her to do anything, but..... not to jump on people, lmao. She is just too friendly. Oh well. That is the highlights of last few days. Uploaded new pics and used another uploader. Getting reports that it works better. Take care all.

Been promised by my recruiter a Premo assignment next, lol. Hawaii??????? LOL Okay will assume could possibly be home week after May 23rd some time, not sure. Mom and Sis going to fly out here and ride in with me and see the "country", was quite interesting riding out here. Oops I never did write about that. Another day. Loves ya all Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment